Crozzled state of mind.

Monday, May 18, 2009

"New" Shoes

I have recently started buying a fair amount of used/vintage shoes. Especially Ferragamos. I really like how unique some of the shoes are, and if you know where to look and you look hard, you can find them for cheap. All of the following shoes that I have bought so far ranged from $5-$25 each. For some pictures, I couldn't decide which one had a better angle for the shoe, so I posted both!

**Click on an image to see it larger.





























3 comments:

Brian said...

IM IN LOVE WITH THE NEW LAYOUT AND THE BLOG POSTS!!!!
WE NEED TO GO SEARCHING FOR LONG, SKINNY MOVIE POSTERS; I NEED SOME NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!
YOU'VE INSPIRED ME TO START UP BRIANCIAGA AGAIN!!!!

Lauren said...

YESSSSS let us do! I realized I have ZERO decorating materials for my dorm room next year!! Actually in a couple of weekends there is some show that has vintage "paper goods" which I'm assuming includes posters so I want to look there! We should go together!!
How is the Gorilla turning out? I heard you are archiving because you aren't allowed to make a website for new articles?

Anonymous said...

The black and white shoes are my favourites