Crozzled state of mind.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sadness Today

In attempts to dye a few garments black, I mixed some black dye and used the washing machine method. My aunt then took over to set the washing settings. Somehow she decided that we didn't need to put the clothes in a laundry bag (these are vintage clothes keep in mind). Oddly enough, the thin Edwardian blouse turned out just fine while my 1930s jacket ripped to shreds. :( It is a very sad day. BUT, I think this has garnered enough sympathy within my mother to help me make a new one that looks just like it. Until then, however, I will remain sad. :(

2 comments:

Bobby Watson said...

Hello.

I was trolling the internet for interesting images and I discovered GREYSCALE, a very comfy Blog.

I've done this too, ruined treasured vintage fabrics. There is one thing you need to know: This kind of grief has a definite beginning, middle, and end. It may take an hour, it may take a couple days...but it will end.

It may take vodka.

I love your style... Both your writing and content appeal to me.

my blog was just born... just a baby, just a few paltry posts
and 2 followers...or as i like to call them, Curious Onlookers.

uncle wiggily

pantsonfire@blogspot.com

Bobby Watson said...

I would consider it an act of charity if you told me how to post music to my blog...

pleaso pleaso pleeeeze...

uncle wiggily