Crozzled state of mind.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Things That Smell Good!


I call it a "Things That Smell Good" post. The perfume bottle is Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf Eau de Parfum, the soap (which is what has been making my room smell so good, and it's sitting unopened on my table) is Mistral Lychee and Rose soap. The hand cream is Caswell-Massey Dr. Hunter Hand Creme with rosewater and glycerine. I love rosewater! At one of my friend's parties over the summer, we ate at I think and Indian restaurant and they had warm rosewater to wash our hands with and it smelled so good. I want to take a bath in it. Maybe you can tell, but I like flowery fragrances.

Oh and PS: this will definitely be my last post before Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone, or happy holidays, and Happy New Year if I don't post again before then!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Those just look so pretty and feminine, I can almost smell them through the screen. :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

KerrieGrant said...

Lovely, I'm sure.

Are you bringing these to Ginger's house?

Lauren said...

@ Kerrie: Yeah sure, why not? I got three new perfumes over the break so I can bring those too. :)

Lauren